Home grown Australian beef with melt in your mouth Philly cheese, and Patto’s sweet caramelised onion chutney, make this ‘sanga’ a show stopper.
- 4 Dessert spoons Patto’s Caramelised onion chutney
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 Salad style Bread rolls, each cut horizontally in half
- 8 slices deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 120gm Philly Cheese Spread
Place rolls, cut sides up, on rack in broiling pan.
Top each bottom half with one-fourth of roast beef and one-fourth of cheese.
With broiling pan 5 to 7 inches from source of heat, broil 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
Pile onion mixture on top of melted cheese; replace top halves of rolls